Being wrong comes with plethora of benefits:
1) It gives you the opportunity to show others that you don’t need to be right…
2) Shows you how to ask for another person’s help.
3) Teaches you humility.
4) It buys you an education– the greatest learn by failure.
5) Being wrong means you were willing to risk!
6) It means you are not God. Fortunately, for us… and you.
7) It allows you the opportunity to encourage someone else…. because you were wrong…. and they were right.
Any others you can think of?