I think everyone should share. Not forced sharing, but in the way of “I care and love others” … “I enjoy life more when I give” … “I have a greater hope knowing that I will take care of others and they will take care of me.” Money, time, talents, strengths. There currently seems to be too much saving and hoarding by individuals.
How do we decrease our level of hoarding and insecurity, while increasing our trust for others in community?
• Give away something of value.
• Ben Arment talks about building someone else a platform.
• Use your strengths and talents for the good of others.
• Don’t hold back.
• What do you have in your attic?
• What do you have in your safe?
We were created to live in community. How are you intentionally building this type of community in your world?